International Association of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
The International Association of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology (IADMFR) was founded on Agust 16, 1968, and the First International Congress of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology held in Santiago, Chile. The IADMFR has, since then, undertaken the challenge of representation and developing DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology at the International level.
AIMS of the IADMFR:
– Promote the advancement of research and education in DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
– Develop clinical services in the field of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
– Encourage research in the allied diagnostic fields
– Encourage the work of investigators and clinicians in order to improve service to patients
– Disseminate knowledge in the field of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
22nd International Congress of DentoMaxilloFacial Radiology
Visit the website: www.iadmfr2019.org
The Congress will present the latest technology, advances, and research in oral and maxillofacial radiology. It will also provide extensive training in clinical oral and maxillofacial radiology, as well as in head and neck radiology.