The International Association of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology (I.A.D.M.F.R.) was founded on August 16, 1968, and the First International Congress of Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology held in Santiago, Chile. The I.A.D.M.F.R. has, since then, undertaken the challenge of representing and developing Dento-Maxillo-Facial Radiology at the international level.
Click here for more information
The aims of the IADMFR are to:
- Promote the advancement of research and education in dento-maxillo-facial radiology
- Develop clinical services in the field of dento-maxillo-facial radiology
- Encourage research in the allied diagnostic fields
- Encourage the work of investigators and clinicians in order to improve service to patients
- Disseminate knowledge in the field of dento-maxillo-facial radiology
Members of the Association receive ...
- The official Journal published by the Association for free.
- 40% off journal subscription fees.
- Receive 8 journals per year.
- Online version of the Journal.
- Discounted congress fee.
- Over 150 congress presentations
- Congress commercial exhibits
- Access to other experts and collage in the field.
All services and information on the website is only available to active members. If you are an active member then login here to access all the services or view our members page for more information on how to become an active member.
Latest newsletter is available
Active members can access the latest newsletter and all archived newsletters. Please login on the members page to access your services.
How to join or pay your membership
Access our members page from the menu to find out how to become an active member and receive all the benefits.
In order to be a active member your membership dues have to be paid. You can pay your dues online via our secure online payment option also available from the members page.
Our next congress in 2015
Access our congress page from the About Us menu to find more information on our congress.
The following is a list of related links that may be of interest to you: